- Trip Code: ATH397
- Best Season: Mid-April to Mid-September
- Country Visited: India
- Trip Start: New Delhi
- Trip Ends: New Delhi
- Trip Route: New Delhi-Agra-Bharatpur-Deeg-Bharatpur-Karauli-Ranthambore National Park-Jaipur-New Delhi
- Trip Style: Mountain Biking
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- Group Size: Min. 2 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approx. 5-6 Hours
- Trip Category: Mountain Biking
- Guided sightseeing in New and Old Delhi (Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, India Gate, etc)
- Crown of Palaces the Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, one of the best bird areas in the world
- Picnic lunch and loop ride around Kaila Devi National Park
- Tiger spotting in Ranthambore National Park, one of the best places to watch tigers in Rajasthan
- Guided sightseeing in Jaipur (Amer Fort, City Palace, Palace of Winds)
- Golden Triangle, the most popular tourist circuit in India
- Cycling in India's culturally and architecturally rich areas
Rajasthan Cycling Adventure is a well-worth moderate-level cycling trip through Rajasthan, the land of Maharajas. It is one of the most popular cycling trips in India. In this trip, visit magnificent monuments like the Taj Mahal, spot tigers in Ranthambore National Park, and as you ride through rural Rajasthan lanes, visit unique villages, exchange smiles with curious kids and women in colourful saris and experience local culture.
The trip begins in Delhi. Spend a day sightseeing in both Old and New Delhi. The itinerary includes popular monuments like Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple among others. Then, on the way to Bharatpur, stop at Agra and visit the stunning Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world. Cycling starts in Bharatpur. Visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, one of the best bird-watching spots in the world. From there, ride to Karauli and take a loop ride around Kaila Devi National Park. Then have a very exciting time at Ranthambore National Park. Take a game drive into the national park, which is the best place to watch tigers in Rajasthan. From there, ride to Jaipur, the Pink City. Visit magnificent Amer Fort, City Palace and Palace of Winds. And then, take a drive back to Delhi.
- Day 01- Arrive in Delhi. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02- Guided sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03- Drive to Bharatpur with Stop at Agra (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04- Cycling Begins; Visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and Ride to Deeg (60-70 KM Ride). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 05- Ride to Karauli (110 KM). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 06- Ride in and around Karauli (40-50 KM). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 07- Ride to Ranthambore National Park (110 KM). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 08- Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park and Afternoon Cycling (30-40 KM). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 09- Another Game Drive in Ranthambore National Park and Ride to Jaipur (160 KM). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 10- Guided Sightseeing in Jaipur. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 11- Drive to Delhi (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 12- Flight Departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control, can result in changes in itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered. If alterations are necessary, the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delay.
Please note that in this type of rides you usually pedal along the whole trail without lift access or shuttle and don't need any extraordinary equipment to complete the ride. This means bikes are light, not too much travel in the suspension, and usually hard-tails (only front suspension). The terrain can be fairly rough, but not extreme. These trips require more endurance as well as some skills, depending on the region we offer, so can be enjoyed by riders of all levels. Vehicle support is provided where possible to make your journey safe and stress-free.