- Trip Code: ATH396
- Best Season: October to November, February to March
- Country Visited: India
- Trip Start: New Delhi
- Trip Ends: New Delhi
- Trip Route: New Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-New Delhi
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: 5-6 Hours
- Trip Category: India Cultural Tour
- Rajasthan, the Land of Maharajas (Great Kings)
- Crown of Palaces the Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world
- Sightseeing to remarkable monuments, marvels of art and architecture
- Explore New and Old Delhi
- Pink City Jaipur and Blue City Jodhpur
- Elephant ride in Amer Fort
- Evening boat ride in Lake Pichola
- Camel ride in Sam Sand Dunes and viewing sunset on the Thar Desert
This cultural and sightseeing tour takes you to the attractive points of Delhi, such as Shahjahnabad, Chandni Chowk, and Jamsal Masjid, which is the biggest mosque in India. Other points include Humayan Tomb, which is a fine example of Mughal architecture.
Subsequently, the cultural and sightseeing tour takes you to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The former is the most beautiful building in the world, and the latter was built by Akbar the Great. Then it is followed by Fatehpur Shikri, which is the definition of the Mughal City.
The cultural and sightseeing tour also helps you to distinguish between the Rajput architecture and the Mughal architecture. Amber Fort is an evident. To step into Pink City Palace, which is made of pink sandstone, is to know about rare manuscripts, painting, and designs of the past India.
Mehrangarh Fort, situated at a high hill of 125 m, awaits you, and it is a treasure of courtyards and palaces, deep-terracotta latticed network, splendid collection of the trappings of Indian royalty, including some amazing elephant howdahs, miniature paintings and the inevitable Rajput armoury and ephemera-from ivory inlaid ladies dumbbells to camel-bone carpet weights.
The cultural and sightseeing tour also takes you to 'Golden City,' for example, Jaisalmer. Its fort looks like as if it has grown out of the desert. Explore all its sandstone-sculpted buildings, such as Patwo Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli and Nathmal Ki Haveli.
In the same way, the cultural and sightseeing tour familiarizes you with all the palaces, towers, and temples, made by different Maharajas of Udaipur and Mewar in the 6th century.
- Day 01: Arrival in Delhi. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 02: Guided Sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Agra (4 Hours) and Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 04: Drive to Pushkar with Stop at Fatehpur Sikri (7 Hours) and Guided Sightseeing. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 05: Drive to Bikaner (5 Hours) and Guided Sightseeing. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 06: Drive to Jaisalmer (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 07: Guided Sightseeing in Jaisalmer. Overnight at a Tented Camp.
- Day 08: Drive to Jodhpur (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 09: Drive to Udaipur with Stop at Ranakpur (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 10: Guided Sightseeing in Udaipur. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 11: Drive to Jaipur (7 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 12: Guided Sightseeing in Jaipur. Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 13: Drive to Delhi (5 Hours). Overnight at a Hotel.
- Day 14: Flight Departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.