- Trip Code: ATH404
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided tour per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Luxury Tour
- Guided city tours visiting Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath, Patan Durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Old Palaces, Museums, Temples and Stupas
- Beautiful scene of Himalaya Range, sunrise from Sarangkot and Pokhara.
- Yoga class in Pokhara.
- Stay at the finest accommodation.
Kathmandu, the mystical and magical city, is famous for its bustling streets, vibrant culture, rich historical heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. The sightseeing tour will give you an insight lifestyle of the people of this ancient city. Though the city is a valley, the views of many Himalayan gems like Langtang and Ganesh can be clearly seen from here.
Pokhara, also known as ‘the city of lakes’ is located in Kaski district in Western region of Nepal. The city lies some 200 kilometers away from Kathmandu city. Pokhara is a must-see in Nepal and so far one of the most popular tourist destinations in the nation.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle. Transfer within the city will be on private tourist vehicles with a/c like car, van or mini bus according to the size of a group. All accommodation during the tour will be at 5-star hotels on twin sharing basis (single supplement will be available on request). You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01- Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (Altitude: 1,345m) and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at 5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02- Pre-trip meeting at 8 am, whole day sightseeing in Kathmandu and Patan. Overnight at 5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 03- Fly to Pokhara(Altitude:827m, 35Mins flight) in the morning, whole day sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight stay at 5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 04- Morning visit to Sarangkot (Altitude:1600m, 45 mins drive 25 mins hike), attend Yoga class and fly back to Kathmandu at afternoon (30 Mins flight). Farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight stay at 5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 05- Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport for Your Final Departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.