- Trip Code: ATH408
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Luxury Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs
- Trip Category: Nepal Luxury Tour
- Guided tour to World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley
- Explore local culture
- Swayanbhunath atop a hill (aka the Monkey Temple)
- Boudhanath, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world
- Pashupatinath, a significant Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Yoga class
- Accommodation in the finest hotel of Nepal
Kathmandu, the mystical and magical city, is famous for its bustling streets, vibrant culture, rich historical heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. The sightseeing tour will give you an insight about the lifestyle of the people of this ancient city. Though the city is a valley, the views of many Himalayan gems like Langtang and Ganesh can be clearly seen from here, when the weather is clear.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle. Transfer within the city will be on private tourist vehicles with a/c like car, van or mini bus according to the size of a group. All accommodation during the tour will be at 5-star hotels on twin sharing basis (Single supplement will be available on request). You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01 – Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 02 – Morning Yoga and Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 03 – Morning Yoga and Depart from Nepal
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.