- Trip Code: ATH337
- Best Season: February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- Country Visited: Nepal, Bhutan
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Paro
- Destination: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Bhutan
- Trip Route: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Chitwan – Kathmandu – Paro – Punakha - Tiget Nest – Paro
- Trip Style: Guided Tour and Wildlife Safari
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Max. Altitude:
3,050 m /10004 ft
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-7 hrs guided activities
- Trip Category: Multicounty Tour
- Explore the ancient cities of Kathmandu
- Panoramic sunrise with mountain views from Sarankot
- Discover the secrets of Lake Side Pokhara with ancient city tour
- Guided wildlife tour of Chitwan National Park
- Taktsang Monastery (The Tiger's Nest)
- Drugyel Dzong victory fortress
Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu, immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Take an early morning meandering drive to delightful scenic lakeside town of Pokhara with the spectacular backdrop of Machhapuchhre rising behind it all, creates an ambiance of peace and magic. There are many must-see places to discover, from the Gupteshower sacred Caves to the historical Memorial Museum dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors. Our journey then continues to the wild Chitwan National Park, a popular destination for visitors wanting to have a good experience of the region’s wildlife, tranquility and remoteness you will explore the jungle on elephant back and dugout canoe while observing the abundance of wildlife.
We have taken the best of Bhutan and combined the rich culture, exquisite heritage, unique way of life and scenic beauty to make your stay here in the Magical Kingdom a flight of fantasy. We want to take you along our journey and share with the rest of the world the experience magic that Bhutan has to offer.
We offer visitors the perfect insight, while highlighting many traditional landmarks and culture customs of the Bhutanese people. The skills of the Bhutanese artisans are so vivid in the handicrafts that, it never fails to amaze visitors to the kingdom.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 and 03 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Pokhara (900m) on a tourist vehicle- 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 05 and 06 - Guided sightseeing tour in and around Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain Views, then continue onto Chitwan National Park by tourist vehicle, 7 hrs. Overnight at a Resort.
- Days 08 - Activities in Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 09 - More Activities in Chitwan and drive back to Kathmandu by tourist vehicle- 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 10 - Fly from Kathmandu to Paro with a scenic 90-minute drive to Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11 - Sightseeing in and around Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Drive from Thimphu to Punakha for a day’s sightseeing. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 13 - Head back to Paro with sightseeing along the way. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 14 - Excursion to the Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest) . Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 15 - Transfer to the international airport in Paro for your final departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Druk Air, Bhutan’s national airline is the only airline to entre and exit Bhutan. The Druk air flight tickets sold out two to eight months in advance. We recommend you reserve your Bhutan trip as early as possible, so we can secure these flights for you.