- Trip Code: ATH339
- Best Season: January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- Country Visited: Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Paro
- Destination: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lhasa, Potala Palace, Bhutan
- Trip Route: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Chitwan – Kathmandu - Lhasa –Kathmandu – Paro – Punakha - Tiget Nest – Paro
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Max. Altitude:
3,660 m /12004.8 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-7 hrs guided activities
- Trip Category: Multicounty Tour
- Explore the ancient cities of Kathmandu, Lhasa and Thimpu
- Panoramic sunrise with mountain views from Sarankot
- Discover the secrets of Lake side Pokhara with ancient city tour
- Explore the cultural and historical hearts of Tibet
- Experience the Barkhor markets in Tibet
- Guided wildlife tour of Chitwan National Park
- Taktsang Monastery (The Tiger's Nest)
- Drugyel Dzong victory fortress
Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu – immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Take an early morning meandering drive to delightful lakeside town of Pokhara. There a many must see places to discover, from the Gupteshower sacred Caves to the historical Memorial Museum dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors. Our journey continues to the wild and mysterious Chitwan National Park, a popular destination for visitors wanting to have a good experience of the region’s wildlife, tranquility and remoteness. Explore the jungle on elephant back and dugout canoe while observing the abundance of wildlife from the one horned rhinoceros to the Bengal tiger along with many species of birds, fish and butterflies.
After a breathtaking flight over the Himalayas we arrive at the incomparable “Roof of the World”, Tibet. For culture lovers you’ll witness displays of people so optimistic and proud of their religion and beliefs, remaining much the same as they have since centuries ago. Visits to Potala Palace and Jokhang temple can be quite a spiritually rejuvenating experience. The Potala Palace features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples, stupas and tombs of eight past Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan Mandalas and other relics of Tibetan history.
Last but certainly not least we come to explore the unique and untouched wonders of Bhutan, which is cradled within the deep folds of the Himalayas, presenting a vibrant culture captivating many, snow-capped mountains, emerald green landscapes, fascinating wildlife and gentle hospitality of the Bhutanese people all await you. Bhutan is a unique and rare destination that few people have the privilege to visit.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 02 and 03 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Pokhara (900m) on a private tourist Vehicle - 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 05 and 06 - Guided sightseeing tour in and around Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Drive to Sarankot for sunrise and mountain views, then onto Chitwan National Park on a private tourist vehicle- 7 hrs. Overnight at a Resort.
- Days 08 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 09 - More activities in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Vehicle- 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 10 - Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,660m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11 - Guided city tours in Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Guided City tour at the Potala Palace and the Drepung Monastery. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 13 - Fly to Kathmandu from Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 14 - Spare day in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 15 - Fly from Kathmandu to Paro, then a scenic 90-minute drive to Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 16 - Sightseeing in and around Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 17 - Drive from Thimphu to Punakha for a day’s sightseeing. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 18 - Head back to Paro with sightseeing along the way. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 19 - Excursion to the Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 20 - Transfer to the international airport for your final departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Private Departure available on any day all year round.
On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
If you happen to return back earlier due to high altitude sickness or any other reasons. You have to pay for all extra expenses like transport, group visa splitting charge, accomodation charge and medical expenses that occour while returning. There wont be any refund or adjustment from our comapny as the chinese government doesnt consider any refund or adjustment to us.