- Trip Code: ATH338
- Best Season: January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- Country Visited: Nepal, Tibet
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathamndu
- Destination: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Lhasa, Potala Palace
- Trip Route: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Chitwan – Kathmandu - Lhasa –Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour and Wildlife Safari
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Max. Altitude:
2500 m /8200 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-7 hrs guided activities
- Trip Category: Multicounty Tour
- Explore the ancient cities of Kathmandu and Lhasa
- Panoramic sunrise with mountain views from Sarankot
- Discover the secrets of Lake side Pokhara with ancient city tour
- Guided wildlife tour of Chitwan National Park
- Explore the cultural and historical hearts of Tibet
- Visit the Barkhor markets in Tibet
Discover the magic and mystery of Kathmandu, immerse yourself in the fascination throughout the colorful array of bustling streets, rich historic heritage, exquisite temples and religious sites. Take an early morning meandering drive to delightful scenic lakeside town of Pokhara. There a many must-see places to discover, from the Gupteshower sacred Caves to the historical Memorial Museum dedicated to the famous Gurkha Warriors. Our journey continues to the wild and mysterious Chitwan National Park, a popular destination for visitors wanting to have a good experience of the region’s wildlife, tranquility and remoteness. Explore the jungle on elephant back and dugout canoe while observing the abundance of wildlife from the one horned rhinoceros to the Bengal tiger along with many species of birds, fish and butterflies.
After a breathtaking flight over the Himalayas we arrive at the incomparable “Roof of the World”, Tibet. For culture lovers you’ll witness displays of people so optimistic and proud of their religion and beliefs, remaining much the same as they have since centuries ago. A visit to the Potala Palace and the Jokhang temple can be quite a spiritually rejuvenating experience. Potala Palace features an overwhelming array of intricate murals, temples, stupas and tombs of eight past Dalai Lamas, exquisite Tibetan Mandalas and other relics of the Tibetan history.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 02 and 03 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Pokhara (900m) on a private tourist vehicle - 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Days 05 and 06 - Guided sightseeing tour in and around Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Drive to Sarankot, then onto the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 08 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Resort.
- Day 09 - More activities in Chitwan, and drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Vehicle- 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 10 - Flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,660m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 11 - Guided city tours in Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Guided City tour at the Potala Palace and the Drepung Monastery. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 13 - Free day to explore at your leisure. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 14 - Flight to Kathmandu from Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 15 - Transfer to the international airport for your final flight departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Private Departure available on any day all year round.
On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
If you happen to return back earlier due to high altitude sickness or any other reasons. You have to pay for all extra expenses like transport, group visa splitting charge, accomodation charge and medical expenses that occour while returning. There wont be any refund or adjustment from our comapny as the chinese government doesnt consider any refund or adjustment to us.