- Trip Code: ATH340
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Bhutan
- Trip Start: Paro
- Trip Ends: Paro
- Trip Route: Paro–Thimpu–Punakha–Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest)–Paro
- Trip Style: Guided Sightseeing and city tours
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Max. Altitude:
3,050 m /10004 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Bhutan Cultural Tour
- Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Trashichho dzong
- Taktsang Monastery (The Tiger's Nest)
- Handicrafts emporium
- Punakha Dzong
- Drugyel Dzong victory fortress
We have taken the best of Bhutan and combined our rich culture, exquisite heritage, unique way of life and scenic beauty into a 5 nights/6 days culture tour to make your stay here in the Magical Kingdom a flight of fantasy.
This can be a great trip extension for those who want to enjoy the holiday for more days and experience the most of the highlights in Bhutan.
- Day 01 - Arrival at Paro (by Druk Air) then transfer to Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Sightseeing in and around Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive from Thimphu to Punakha for sightseeing and return to Thimphu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Paro with sightseeing along the way. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 05 - Excursion to the Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 06 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
Druk Air, Bhutan’s national airline is the only airline to entre and exit Bhutan. The Druk air flight tickets sold out two to eight months in advance. We recommend you reserve your Bhutan trip as early as possible, so we can secure these flights for you.