- Trip Code: ATH392
- Best Season: October to November, February to March
- Country Visited: India
- Trip Start: New Delhi
- Trip Ends: New Delhi
- Trip Route: New Delhi-Jaipur-Agra-New Delhi
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Trip Category: India Cultural Tour
- Crown of Palaces the Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world
- Bustling bazaars like Chandni Chowk that give you an unforgettable taste of India
- Lotus Temple, a flower-shaped Bahá'í temple made of pure white marble
- The Pink City Jaipur with its magnificent forts and palaces like Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, etc
- Elephant ride in Amer Fort
- Fatehpur-Sikri, the capital of the empire of one of the greatest Mughals Akbar
- Agra Fort, one of the finest Mughal fort
The trip takes you, in a short time, to three major Indian cities and lets you experience the magnificent India. From the bustling bazaars to large mosques to marvelous temples to the Pink City with its majestic forts and extravagant palaces to “a teardrop in the face of eternity”, time will pass swiftly. You will experience rich history, colonial past and unique cultures that influence each other. And at the end of the tour, you will have extraordinary memories and an unforgettable taste of India.
Golden Triangle is the most popular tourist circuit in India which covers Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. It is called so because of the triangular shape formed by the three cities on map. The tour starts in Delhi where you will explore both Old and New Delhi. Then journey to the Pink City Jaipur in Rajasthan by road. It is said that there is more history in Rajasthan than the rest of India put together. Enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort. Then travel to Agra to marvel at the Taj Mahal, a true wonder of the world. The majesty, beauty and touching story of this white marble mausoleum will fill you with awe. Return to Delhi for your flight departure.
- Day 01: Arrival in Delhi. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02: Guided Sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03: Guided Sightseeing and Drive to Jaipur from Delhi (265 km/5 hrs). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04: Guided Sightseeing in Jaipur. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 05: Drive to Agra via Fatehpur-Sikri (251 km/4.5 hrs). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 06: Agra Sightseeing (Taj Mahal and Agra Fort). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07: Drive to Delhi (210 km/4.5 hrs) and Departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.