- Trip Code: ATH405
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Shivapuri–Chitwan–Lumbini–Palpa–Pokhara–Nagarkot–Bhaktapur-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Day hike, Jungle Safari
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Luxury Tour
- Guided city tours visiting Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan etc.
- Mountain Flight to get as close as possible to Mountains like Mt Everest, Kanchenjunga etc.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”.
- Wildlife activities/jungle safari in Chitwan National Park.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley and Bandipur.
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara.
- Morning yoga class in Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Spectacular Sunrise/Sunset and Mountain View from Sarangkot, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
During this tour we will take you to some of the most popular and significant places of Nepal such as Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bandipur, Pokhara, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and close to Mt. Everest by mountain flight. In this trip we will be using 5 star hotels and resorts for accommodation, top rated airlines for domestic flight and comfortable private vehicle with a/c for road trip.
The major attractions of this tour will be visiting cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, panoramic view of mountains from Nagarkot and Dhulikhel, closest possible aerial view of Mt Everest via mountain flight, jungle safari in Chitwan, Lumbini birthplace of Lord Buddha, traditional Newari culture in Bandipur and sightseeing around Pokhara.
During the course of this tour, you will have a professional guide at your service and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private tourist vehicle). All accommodation during the tour will be at 4/5-star hotels available in the area with twin sharing basis (single supplement will be available on request). You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and thankas (traditional painting) in this tour.
- Day 01 - Arrival at Kathmandu (Altitude:1,345 meters) Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting, majestic mountain flight (1 hr flight) and guided sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 03 - Sightseeing in Patan, flight to Lumbini (Altitude:150meters, 30 Mins flight) at afternoon. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 04 - Sightseeing in Lumbini. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 05 - Drive to Chitwan (Altitude:415meters, 3:30 Mins). Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
- Day 06 - Whole day jungle activities. Overnight stay at 4/5-star resort in Chitwan.
- Day 07 - Drive to Pokhara (Altitude:827meters, 5hrs) via Bandipur(1,030meters). Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 08 - Watch sunrise from Sarangkot (Altitude:1,600meters), yoga class and evening walk in Lakeside Pokhara. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 09 -Sightseeing in Pokhara. Overnight stay at 4/5-star hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 10- Fly to Kathmandu at morning (30 Mins flight), visit to Narayanhiti Palace Museum. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 11 - Morning yoga (90 mins) in Kathmandu Thamel, Sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Changunarayan, drive to Nagarkot (Altitude: 2,000 meters, 1 hr drive), watch sunset from Nagarkot Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 12 - Drive to Dhulikhel(1,550meters, 1hr drive), watch sunset and sunrise from Dhulikhel. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Dhulikhel.
- Day 13 - Drive back to Kathmandu (1 hr drive), walk and do shopping in the streets of Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight stay at 4/5 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 14 - Transfer to the international airport for your final departure, our representative will be there to see off.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.