- Trip Code: ATH406
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Luxury Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs
- Trip Category: Nepal Luxury Tour
- Playing golf in Gokarna Forest Resort (Kathmandu) and Himalayan Golf Course (Pokhara)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu covering Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Yoga class
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas
The exotic land of Nepal is getting popular among the golfers. During this trip, you will be playing in two different places, Gokarna Forest Golf Resort in Kathmandu and Himalayan Golf Course in Pokhara. Golfing in Kathmandu and Pokhara is more than just a leisure activity; it’s an opportunity to get closer to nature.
Gokarna Forest Golf Resort is just 10 kilometers away from the city of Kathmandu. Previously it was the private royal hunting ground of the former Kings of Nepal. This 6,755 yard, par 72, 18 holes golf course was designed by Gleneagles Golf Developments of Scotland and considered one of the best in South-Asia.
Similarly, Himalayan Golf Course is situated 7 kilometers away from Pokhara city. It is considered one of the top 10 most unique golf courses in the world. This 6,900 yard, par 73, 18 holes golf course provides the scenic panoramic view of the Annapurna Himalayan range and a snowfed river is flowing right through the golf course.
- Day 01 - Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m). Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip Meeting, Golf in Gokarna Forest Resort and Guided Sightseeing. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 03 - Morning Yoga, Fly to Pokhara (35-Min Flight), Sightseeing in Lakeside. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 04 - Play in Himalayan Golf Club and After Guided Sightseeing. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 05 - Fly Back to Kathmandu in the Morning and Additional Guided Sightseeing of Kathmandu. Overnight at 5-Star Hotel.
- Day 06 - Departure from Nepal.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control, can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary, the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.