- Trip Code: ATH354
- Best Season: February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Annapurna Base Camp and Tent Peak Summit
- Trip Route: KTM-Pokhara-Ghorepani- Chommrong-ABC-Tent Peak- Ghandruk-Pokhara-KTM
- Trip Style: Lodge to Lodge Trekking and Tented Camp at the Tent Peak Base Camp
- Activity: Climbing involve with Rope and Ice Axe, Sightseeing and Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
5,850 m /19188 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 5 hrs walking per day. 7 to 10 hours on climbing day.
- Trip Category: Climbing
- City tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route
- Fishtail (Machhapuchhre) Base Camp
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp
- Summit Tent peak
Tent Peak known as Tarphu Chuli is situated in the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary at an elevation of 5850 meters. The perfect opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak on a smaller scale than all the other peaks.
Along local trails, through forests, villages and terraced farmland treating you to unparalleled mountain scenery, giving you an inside experience into the Nepalese life and culture. An interesting climb combining glacier views, face climbing and tiptoeing on knife ridges, this mountain offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary. A breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. The normal route follows the North-West Ridge to the summit although the mountain has been climbed via the South-East Ridge as well as South-West Face.
- Day 01 - Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to Pokhara (900 meters) 7 hours by Tourist bus. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 - Drive to Nayapul (1010meters) and trek to Tikhedunga (1570meters) 3 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 05 - Trek to Ghorepani (2840meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 06 - Morning hike to Poon Hill (3210meters) and trek to Tadapani (2610meters) Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 07 - Trek to Chommrong (2140meters.) 5 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 08 - Trek to Dovan (2500meters) 5.30 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 09 - Trek to Deurali (3200meters). 4 hours Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 10 - Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130meters) 5 hours. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 11 - Trek to Tent peak Base Camp (4400meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Tented camp.
- Day 12 - Trek to High Camp (approx 5000meters). Overnight at Tented camp.
- Day 13 - Summit (5850meters) and return to Base Camp. Overnight at Tented camp.
- Day 14 - Trek to Deurali(3200 meters). 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 15 - Trek to Chommrong (2140meters). 6 hours Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 16 - Trek to Ghandruk(1950 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
- Day 17 - Trek to Nayapul (1010metrs) 5 hours and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 18 - Pokhara City tour. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 19 - Drive to Kathmandu (1345meters) by Tourist Bus. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 20 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.