- Trip Code: ATH399
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Nagarkot–Chitwan–Lumbini–Palpa–Pokhara-Nayapul- Ghorepani-Poon Hill-Ghandruk -Nayapul-Pokhara-KTM
- Trip Style: Guided Tour & Trek
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Sightseeing and Trekking
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities & Trek per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided city tours in Pasupatinath, Buddhanath, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan etc.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara
- Spectacular Sunrise/Sunset and Mountain View from Nagarkot and Sarangkot.
- Visit beautiful town Tansen, Palpa on the way.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
- Sunrise and sunset with excellent mountain views from Poon Hil
- Short and easy trek in Annapurnas
- Explore Gurung culture in Ghandruk village
Experience Nepal trip takes you to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, to Tansen, the most beautiful town of Nepal, to the Chitwan National Park, a home to the Royal Bengal Tiger, to Sarangkot, a famous viewpoint of Nepal, to Pokhara, a city of geographical wonders, and to the monuments of the Kathmandu Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the Chitwan national Park, a traditional dugout canoe takes you to the Rapti River, to a jungle, wherein you see the aquatic birds and endangered Royal Bengal Tiger, one – horned rhinoceroses, and gharial crocodile. In this jungle, you will also do the Jeep and elephant safaris. In Nepal Highlights Tour, you will also visit the famous tourism city and hill station of Nepal, such as Pokhara and Sarangkot. Pokhara is the second largest city of Nepal and is city of lakes, while Sarangkot is a famous viewpoint, which offers 180 – degree view of the Himalayas, including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Fishtail and Manaslu mountains.In addition to this, you will find Pokhara offering a stunning view of Machhapuchhare and Annapurna Ranges. Seeing these mountains, you will visit the interesting places of Pokhara, such as the Seti- River Gorge, the Tibetan Refugee Camp, Phewa Lake, Barahi Temple, Gupteshwor Cave, Devi’s Fall, and International Mountain Museum.
In Experience Nepal trip, you also visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Changunarayan Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square of the Kathmandu Valley, A UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Kathmandu, you also visit Swoyambunath Stupa, which is one the holiest Buddhist sites of the world. The establishment of this Buddhist site is linked with the creation of the Kathmandu Valley. You will also visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, which is a complex of palaces, courtyard, and temples, and which was built in the 12th and 18th centuries. An intriguing feature of this square is the 17th- century stone inscription, set into the wall. There are 3 different museums in the periphery of Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Ghorepani and Poon Hill trek starts from Pokhara, a colourful foray into the Annapurna region. The trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense mossy forests and past icy waterfalls where you can stop to cool your face. Around every corner is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains, whole horizons of which will be revealed to you as you reach the high points of your trek. Trekking in the Annapurna foothills to the view point at Poon Hill offering you unobstructed mountain views.
- Day 01- Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot on a private Tourist Vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 03- Nagarkot – Chitwan Drive on a private tourist vehicle-7 hrs drive. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 04- Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. Overnight at resort in Chitwan.
- Day 05- Chitwan – Lumbini Drive by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini
- Day 06- Lumbini – Palpa Drive after half-day sightseeing in Lumbini on tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Palpa.
- Day 07- Palpa – Pokhara Drive; 115 kms/7 hours drive on private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 08- Visiting and sightseeing around Pokhara; Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 09- Drive to Nayapul (1,010m) - 1 hr. Trek to Tikhedunga (1,570m) - 3 hrs. Overnight at guesthouse.
- Day 10- Trek to Ghorepani (2,840m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 11- Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210m); and trek to Tadapani (2,610m). Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 12- Trek to Ghandruk (1,940m) - 4 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 13- Trek to Nayapul (1,010m) and drive to Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 14- Drive back to Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 15- Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.