- Trip Code: ATH369
- Best Season: January to June and September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Nagarkot–Chitwan–Lumbini–Palpa–Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided city tours in Pasupatinath, Bhaktapur, Changunarayan.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara
- Spectacular Sunrise/Sunset and Mountain View from Nagarkot and Sarangkot.
- Visit beautiful town Tansen, Palpa on the way.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
This wonderful tour will take you to some of the most popular and significant places of Nepal such as Kathmandu valley, Chitwan, Lumbini, Palpa and Pokhara. The trip will take you to Lumbini in the southwestern Nepal all the way from Kathmandu valley in central Nepal via Chitwan and the trip ends up to Pokhara in western region via Palpa.
Visiting cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu valley, spectacular scenic beauty of Nagarkot, diverse wildlife in Chitwan, birthplace of Lord Buddha, cultures in Palpa and sightseeing around Pokhara: These are the major components of this ten days long tour.
During the course of this trip, you will have a professional guide at your disposal, and travel on a comfortable private tourist vehicle or a coach. Transfer across cities will be either on an airplane or ground transportation (private vehicle or tourist bus). All accommodation during the tour will be at 3- to 4-star hotels and lodges available in the area. You will have ample opportunity to purchase authentic souvenirs, including carpets, handicrafts, carvings and Thankas (traditional painting) in this trip.
- Day 01- Arrival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 02- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and drive to Nagarkot on a private Tourist Vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 03- Nagarkot – Chitwan Drive on a private tourist vehicle-7 hrs drive. Overnight at Resort in Chitwan.
- Day 04- Full day Jungle Activities in Chitwan. Overnight at resort in Chitwan.
- Day 05- Chitwan – Lumbini Drive by private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini
- Day 06- Lumbini – Palpa Drive after half-day sightseeing in Lumbini on tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Palpa.
- Day 07- Palpa – Pokhara Drive; 115 kms/7 hours drive on private tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 08- Visiting and sightseeing around Pokhara; Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 09- Pokhara – Kathmandu Drive by tourist vehicle ; 200 Kms / 6 hrs drive. Shopping in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 10- Transfer to Tribhuwan international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.