- Trip Code: ATH382
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Trisuli–Pokhara–Sarangkot-Chitwan–Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee, Jungle Safari, Mountain Flight
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 3 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided sightseeing in Pashupati Temple, Boudhanath, Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- 3 hours adventurous rafting in Trisuli River
- 45 minutes of Paragliding in Pokhara with sightseeing
- Hiking to Sarangkot from Pokhara
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges/sunrise from the Sarangkot
- Jungle safari in the Chitwan National Park
- Scenic attractions on the Nepal's highway drive
- Scenic Day Biking Trip
- Bungee jumping
Nepal is one of the best places for the adventure tourism, it has several adventure activities like rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, Jungle Safari, Biking etc. This adventure tour fit for those who take their life as a challenge. During this trip you will have the experience of rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, Biking & wild life experience among the flocks of different species of wild animals, birds inside the World Heritage Sites, mountain flight, and paragliding.
This trip is only the way to fulfilling your quest for adventure experience, which takes you to the perfection of ecstasy.
- Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
- Day 02 – Pre-trip meeting, Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 03 - Morning drive to Charaundi for rafting.
- Day 04 – Early morning 45 minutes Paragliding and guided Sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Day 05 – Three hours of hike up to Sarangkot after breakfast, see the mountain view.
- Day 06- Early morning see the sunrise and mountain view from Sarangkot. Drive to Pokhara after breakfast, transfer for the Bungee from your hotel.
- Day 07- Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 08- Activities in the Chitwan National Park.
- Day 09- Six hours drive back to Kathmandu on a Tourist vehicle.
- Day 10- Day biking trip in and around Kathmandu. Farewell Dinner in the evening.
- Day 11- Transfer to airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.