- Trip Code: ATH368
- Best Season: January to June; September to December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: Kathmandu–Pokhara–Ghorepani–Poon Hill–Lumbini–Chitwan–Nagarkot–Dhulikhel-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Sightseeing and Trekking, Trekking, Rafting, Wildlife Safari
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided activities per day
- Trip Category: Nepal Cultural Tour
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Swoyambhu, Dakshinkali, Changunarayan etc.
- Explore the Newari Culture of Kathmandu Valley.
- Visiting the Birth Palace of Lord Buddha “Lumbini”
- Explore the beautiful city of Pokhara
- Experience the moderate trekking in Annapurna Region
- Experience Gurung culture in Ghandruk village
- Walking through colorful rhododendron forests
- Half day River rafting at Trishuli River.
- Spectacular Sunrise/Sunset and Mountain View from Poon Hill, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and Sarangkot.
- Visit beautiful town Tansen, Palpa on the way.
- Wildlife Activities in Chitwan National Park
This Nepal tour has special programs of rafting, trekking and hiking for your adventure. Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley’s cultural heritage sites is followed by rafting in Trishuli River. Then, the trip takes you to Pokhara, where you start trekking to Ghorepani. Thenafter, trekking to Poonhill and hiking to Ghandruk comes in our itinerary.
You’ll love everything you see on your way to Ghorepani, Poonhill and Ghandruk. After you admire the natural beauty of Ghandruk and break ice with the local Gurungs and their culture, it’s time to go back to Pokhara again, where you’ll get to view an amazing sunrise in Sarangkot. The tour now takes you to Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha. You’ll then go to Chitwan for having a close experience with wildlife. The trip’s destination is back to Kathmandu valley as we visit Nagarkot, Dhulikhel, Pharping, and Chobhar.
After all these, guided sightseeing at Bungmati, Khokana and Patan City will almost bid adieu to this tour as you’ll have one leisure day before departures. How amazing this all-Nepal tour is! Certainly worth every minute of each of 20 days you spent in this wonderland that we call Nepal.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03 – Morning drive to Charaundi for rafting. Overnight at a River Side Camp.
- Day 04 – Rafting and later transfer to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 05 –Drive to Nayapul from Pokhara (One hour drive) to start our trek. Overnight at Guest house.
- Day 06 – Trek to Ghorepani (2874 m). Overnight at Guest house.
- Day 07 - Trek to Poon Hill. Overnight at Guest house.
- Day 08 – Hike to Ghandruk. Overnight at Guest house.
- Day 09 - Return to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 10 – Drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and mountain views. Visiting and sightseeing around Pokhara City. Overnight at Hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 11 - Drive to Lumbini on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
- Day 12 - Drive to the Chitwan National Park on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at a Jungle Lodge.
- Day 13 - Activities in the Chitwan National Park. Overnight at a Jungle Lodge.
- Day 14 – Drive to Nagarkot on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Nagarkot.
- Day 15 – Visit Changunarayan and transfer to Dhulikhel. Overnight at Hotel in Dhulikhel.
- Day 16 - Drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur on a tourist vehicle. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 17- Sightseeing in and around Pharping (Dakshinkali/ Gorakhnath cave) and Chobhar. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 18 - Guided sightseeing at Bungmati, Khokana and Patan City. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 19 - Leisure day in Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 20 - Transfer to airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.