- Trip Code: ATH389
- Best Season: February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November & December
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Annapurna Base Camp
- Trip Route: Ktm-Pokhara-Ghorepani-Poon Hill-Chomrong-Himalaya Hotel-Machhapuchere Base Camp - Annapurna Base Camp - Bamboo-Nayapul-Pokhara-Ktm
- Trip Style: Lodge to Lodge Trekking
- Activity: Sightseeing and Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
4,130 m /13546.4 ft
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 5hrs walking per day
- Trip Category: Annapurna Region
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route
- Fishtail (Machhapuchhre) Base Camp
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp
- Natural Bath in hot spring at Jhinu
Annapurna Base Camp shows you the whole mountain ranges that are magnificent, collosal, and snow-capped that are against the blue sky. Here, the air is pure, and a trekker thrives in front of this awe-inspiring mountain ranges. At the base camp such a unique condition is created by the mountains that you are intimately connected to them. You only see uninterrupted, panoramic, and picturesque view of Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South, Tent Peak, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, and Annapurna South. Their beauty is indescribable, they draw your attention, and the only thing that you can do is to take their photos with your camera as much as you like and as far as you can reach to the corners of the base camp.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins from Tirkhedunga, a starting point, and from here, you cover a large distance of stone steps up to Ulleri. Sweating, blowing out air, and absorbing the beautiful landscapes of the Annapurna region from mountains to hills to villages to lush forest to waterfalls, you head off to Annapurna Base Camp. Walking further leds to the emergence of region which is made of uphill trail, steel suspension bridges, less vegetation areas, dense forested areas, beautiful oak forest, and frequent bamboo forest, including the largest rhododendron forest of Nepal. In addition to these, after a descent hike from Ghorepani, you will reach Poonhill, which affords brillant, amazing, and beautiful view of both Dhaulagiri Ranges and Annapurna Ranges. You will also see Fishtail Mountain, as well as, the moutain ranges bathing in sunlight.
Off all the villages that the trail of Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to, Sinuwa village is calm, peaceful, and scenic. Its background mountains include Fishtail and Gangapurna. We know trekking is tiring, and we also know that trekking offers breathtaking views; therefore, we all want you to rest overnight at Jhinu Danda, By walking 20 mins down hill from Jhinu Danda, you will reach Jhinu Hot Spring , which will boost your tired body for the last trekking day of Annapurna Base Camp.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Drive to Pokhara (900 m) by tourist bus - 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to Nayapul (1,010m) - 1 hr. Trek to Tikhedunga (1,570m) - 3 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 04 - Trek to Ghorepani (2,840m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 05 - Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210m); and trek to Tadapani (2,610m). Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 06 - Trek to Chomrong (2,140m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 07 - Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2950 m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 08 - Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) - 7 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 09 - Trek back to Bamboo (2345m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 10 - Trek to Jhinu hot spring (1,780m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 11 - Trek to Nayapul (1,010 m) - 4.5 hrs. Drive to Pokhara - 1 hrs. Same day guided tour of Barahi Temple and boating in fewa Lake. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 12 - Drive back to Kathmandu (1,345m) and free time. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 13 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.