- Trip Code: ATH313
- Best Season: March, April, May, September, October, November
- Country Visited: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: KTM-Arughat-Jagat-Lo-Samagompa-Larkya La-Beshisahar-KTM
- Trip Style: Tented Camp Trek
- Activity: Sightseeing and High Altitude Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
5,215 m /17105.2 ft
- Group Size: Min. 2 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-6 hrs walking per day
- Trip Category: Remote Area Trek
- Kathmandu city tour
- Scenic dirt road driving to Arughat from Kathmandu
- Exploring the Budhi Gandaki River valley
- Experience the Nepalese and Tibetan mixture culture
- Walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet
- Crossing Larkya La over 5,215m
Trekking around Manaslu offers a unique opportunity to experience a reasonably untouched region of Nepal. This region of Nepal sees few trekkers, which makes a visit here more exclusive and unspoiled. Manaslu, open for trekking since 1991, provides spectacular beauty along the border of Nepal and Tibet and is now a controlled trekking route, allowing organized trekking groups special permits to gain entry into this region to venture round its spectacular circuit.
Manaslu has a unique environment, which is exceptionally rich in biodiversity that has made this region one of the finest tourist destinations of Nepal for many years. The majestic Himalayan ranges in this area consist of cultural diversities and natural scenery with high altitude romantic glacier lakes and fascinating flora and fauna, all features of this region, have made it one of the most well liked places of Nepal.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Drive to Arughat (640m) by 4wd Jeep - 8 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 04 - Trek to Soti Khola (775m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 05 - Trek to Machha Khola (900m) - 5.5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 06 - Trek to Jagat (1,340m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 07 - Trek to Ngyak (2,310m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 08 - Trek to Ghap (2,100m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 09 - Trek to Lho (3,200m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 10 - Trek to Samagompa (3,500m) - 6 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 11 - Trek to Stone Hut (4,500m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 12 - Acclimatization and exploration day. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 13 - Cross Larkya La (5,215m) and trek to Bhimphedi (3,590m) - 8 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 14 - Trek to Tilje (3,900m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 15 - Trek to Tal (1,725m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 16 - Trek to Jagat (1,300m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 17 - Trek to Baundanda (1,275m) - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 18 - Trek to Beshisahar - 5 hrs. Overnight at tented camps.
- Day 19 - Drive back to Kathmandu by Local Bus - 7 hrs. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 20 - Leisure day and farewell dinner in Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 21- Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. Our trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
NOTE: During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.