- Explore the local market Ason and Thamel
- Guided city tours in Kathmandu & Bhaktapur
- Experience the cultural life of the locals
- Farewell dinner with cultural performance
The heritages of Nepal are very rich and have its own significant importance. The variation in art, culture, sculptures and the monuments are one of its kinds. Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal is very rich in its cultural and historical beauty. This two days tour to Kathmandu valley will give you immense satisfaction with its unique cultural identity.
Day 01: Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu and explore the local market (1,345m)
Our airport representative will be receiving you at Tribhuvan International airport, Kathmandu. You will be then transferred to your respective hotel in our private tourist vehicle.
Late noon you would be exploring around the popular tourist destination Thamel and Ason. You can enjoy the glance of different Nepalese products and also can buy it as souvenirs to carry back home.
(Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu)
Day 02: Guided sightseeing tour. Farewell dinner and departure
We start our tour early morning so that we can cover as many places as possible. We would be visiting the following places:
Swoyambhunath Stupa - The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site)
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swoyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Pashupatinath Temple (World Heritage Site)
Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva.
Boudhanath Stupa(World Heritage Site)
It is 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square (World Heritage Site)
Bhaktapur Durbar Square, the Royal Residential Quarter of Bhupatindra Malla, famous five-storied temple of Nyatapola in Pagoda style, Batsala temple, Bhairavnath temple, Duttatraya temple, Pujari Muth and Palace of 55 windows.
In the evening you can enjoy farewell dinner in the Nepali Authentic Cuisine with some cultural performances
The trip concludes and later on our Airport Representative will drop you at the international airport in Kathmandu for your flight departure from Nepal.
Departing: On Request
Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Price: USD 360 per person
Upto 20% discount when booking two or more than two people
• Airport picks up & drops by tourist vehicle
• Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
• English Speaking Hostess.
• All permits and entrance fees along with governmental taxes
• Official expense
• Farewell dinner at the local restaurant with cultural dance show
• Lunch and dinner
• Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
• Nepal Visa fee- you can obtain visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $ 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Please bring 1 passport size photo)
• Items of a personal nature.
• Tips for hostess and driver. (Tipping is expected).
Note: During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary.