- Trip Code: ATH413
- Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Country Visited: Nepal, Tibet
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Destination: Everest North Side Base Camp
- Trip Route: Kathamandu-Lhasa-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-Shigatse-Lhasa-Kathmandu
- Trip Style: Guided Tour
- Activity: Sightseeing and Cultural Tour, Overland Tour
- Max. Altitude:
5,220 m /17121.6 ft
- Group Size: Min. 1 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4 to 6 hrs of guided tour per day
- Trip Category: Tibet Tour
- Kathmandu City tour
- Stunning flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa
- Visit to Everest Base Camp and base of the Everest North Face via Rongbuk Valley
- Step inside and experience life as the “mountain people” live, in the roof of the world
- Sightseeing tour in Lhasa
This moderate trip packs a tour of two cultural cities Kathmandu and Lhasa with a finishing touch of Everest view from the North. On this tour you can relive the experience of the mountain people and their culture.
The journey starts with a sightseeing around the capital of Nepal exploring its heritages and people then, to Tibet with a spectacular flight over the snow capped Himalayan mountains like Mt. Everest (8,848m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m) and others. Spending some nights in Lhasa we move around city's main attractions like Jhokang temple, Potala Palace and many more.
We travel along the highway through some of the most amazing landscapes in the world, experiencing culture of old Lhasa towards the Everest Base Camp on the north. After mesmerizing moment in EBC our journey rounds back to Lhasa and to Kathmandu.
- Day 01 - Arrival at the Tribuwan International Airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 02 - Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 03 - Arrival at Lhasa (3650 m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 04 - Sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 05 - Lhasa to Gyantse (3950m) & continue the journey to Shigatse (3900m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 06 - Shigatse to Xegar (4150m) & continue the journey to Rongbuk (4980m). Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 07 - Rongbuk to North Everest Base Camp (5200m) and drive back to Shigatse. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 08 - Drive, Shigatse to Lhasa. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 09 - Fly, Lhasa to Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
- Day 10 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure
The above information is a guide and standard template of what we provide. The trip can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Private Departure available on any date, please contact us.
On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
If you happen to return back earlier due to high altitude sickness or any other reasons. You have to pay for all extra expenses like transport, group visa splitting charge, accomodation charge and medical expenses that occour while returning. There wont be any refund or adjustment from our comapny as the chinese government doesnt consider any refund or adjustment to us.