- Convenience of being chauffeured around all day in luxury air conditioned coaches
- Everyone has an opportunity to hunt down the best bargains
- All tours provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Kathmandu Shopping Tour
Nepal has an abundance of specialty stores, selling almost everything and anything imaginable. Customers are taken to the doorsteps of the best quality bargains available in Nepal. But beware, if you don’t know exactly where you’re going you will get lost in the maze of possibilities. The best way to get the most out of your valuable shopping hours is to tell us exactly what you’re after and we will get you to the best places to fulfill your needs.
For those of you wishing to avoid the fakes, badly made souvenirs and gifts and purchase quality goods this shopping tour is for you!!!
One of the big benefits of warehouse shopping is the convenience of being chauffeured around all day in luxury air conditioned coaches, along with savings up to 70% below retail prices and the company of a fully trained hostess. You can clothe the whole family for one third of the money you would spend by shopping retail.The choice of outlets visited by a group can include carpets, quality backpacks, sleeping bags, trekking equipment, fashion clothing and accessories, handbags, gems, jewels, shoes, Pashmina, Mandalas (Thankas), Gurkha Khukuri (Knives), wooden carvings, custom made suits, perfumes and gifts.
As a member of a group, or as an individual on the day, everyone has an opportunity to hunt down the best bargains. Arrangements can be made for city hotel pickups. All tours provide morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Full day and half day tours are available.
Price Person US$ (Full Day): USD 120 per person
Price Person US$ (Half Day): USD 70 per Person
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate for morning and afternoon tea.
- Continental lunch.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- English Speaking Hostess.
- Alcoholic drinks and cold drinks.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips for hostess and driver. (Tipping is expected).
- Credit cards including MasterCard and Visa are widely accepted at almost all outlets with a 4% bank levy charge.