- Best View of Annapurna range
- Microlight aircraft offer an unparalleled view making them perfect for sightseeing and photography.
- Caution: We are not responsible if you get addicted to flying!
Micro Light Flight
Ultra light aviation is the flying of lightweight, 1 or 2 seat fixed-wing aircraft, also called micro light aircraft or Ultra light aviation. Micro lights or ultra light aircraft now account for a significant percentage of the global civilian-owned aircraft. In countries where there is no specific extra regulation, ultra lights are considered regular aircraft and subject to certification requirements for both aircraft and pilot.
Ace the Himalaya organizes micro light flights for our customers in Pokhara offering a variety of flights with the amazing Himalayan backdrop of the Annapurna massif. The micro light flight will give you optimum pleasure, with safety which no one can beat. The breathtaking snow views and the glittering, icy peaks of the Himalayas around will amaze you with their beauty and power.
List of flights currently available are shown below
15 minutes flight
The shortest flight takes you over Pokhara city, Fewa Lake, near Sarangkot hill, over the World Peace Buddha monastery and the south side of the city. This short flight will give you a panoramic view of the whole Annapurna Range with a view of another 8000 m peak - Dhaulagiri, in the distance.
Price: USD 180 per person
30 minutes Flight
This medium length flight, takes you slightly higher and further. You go as far as Lamachour, on the northern part of the valley. You fly over the Tibetan refugee camp and the view is simply superb.
Price: USD 260 per person
1 hour Mountain 'Sky Trek'
The flight takes you over Pokhara city, Fewa Lake, near Sarangkot hill, over the Buddha monastery and the south side of the city, and past Lamachour, on the northern part of Pokhara valley. You fly over the Tibetan refugee camp. You fly at an altitude of 9,000 feet above sea level and you go very close to Fish Tail peak and enter the Seti Valley.
Price: USD 345 per person
- Pick up and drop by tourist vehicle
- All permits and airport tax
- All our government taxes.
- Tourist service charge.
- All items of personal Interest
- Any items not mentioned in include items.
- During the trip, factors such as local politics, transport, weather, etc. may also affect the itinerary.
- The climatic condition might postpone the whole schedule of the day you have planned for.
- Wearing/Bringing the warm clothes is a must.